× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

project title text box size

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #24 by DeborahLove
It would be good if the title box on the create project page was bigger. It's hard to read. Taking time to get my projects listed here. Trying to figure out the tasks/ goals functions. I'm glad to have met you and look forward to getting to know you and your site better.
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by DeborahLove. Reason: typo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #28 by omni
Replied by omni on topic project title text box size
Thank you so much for participating Deborah!! Big Appreciations.

Fixed up that title box on the create project page. Thanks for listing so many projects! I see you've got lots of websites- you know I'm a web developer ;) the more more you post on here about your sites the more I'll be able to pop in with a little advice/tips/somehelp - that's the nature of plantdreams!

The tasks for projects are all the pieces that make up the bigger puzzle, so we can map out what all we need to do to finish the project. Project manager lets us delegate tasks if we're working with co-horts as well as pick a target done date for each task.

Goals are more for single, specific purposes (like the one I've got now of having twenty members by march1. ) They're measured in 'units' in my case it's members. Hope that makes sense. I'm going to have to write up some help pages soon for all this to be spelled out.

Super glad to have met you too, you're a sweetie and you are good vibes.

Your enthusiasm is well received, thank you so much dear.
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by omni.

More
10 years 2 months ago #31 by JackSmith
The problem is also on the goals and habits pages. Here is example.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.478 seconds